Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:75 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst/Associate - Technology Audit - Investment Bank (4-8 yrs)
Employer Leading Investment Bank
Profile: IT Audit
Designation: Analyst / Associate
Experience: 4 8 Years
Job Location Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- For each assigned review you will report to an experienced project manager.
You will be expected to:
- Assist the risk assessment, scoping and planning of a review.
- Assist in executing the review.
Specifically focusing on the following:
- Analyze the design of controls around the underlying system architecture in the context of information technology controls and its impact on the business.
- Analyze the business and technology processes to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the relevant technology controls by designing and executing tests to validate identified system control features, which may require data analysis, code inspection and re-performance of system processes.
- Document the results of the test steps executed within the IA automated document project repository as per the departmental guidelines
- Assist in vetting audit observations
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and recording remediation of risks identified in reviews.