Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3357 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Analyst/Associate - Statistics/Machine Learning/Predictive Modeling - BFSI - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (0-3 yrs)
Tier 1 Institute
Good in Mathematics
Good to have - Stats/ML/ Predictive modeling
Programming - (C++/Python/R) any
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS :
Fundamental Equity and Direct Alternatives are investment teams that invest in Global Equities and Equity-related derivatives across all sectors utilizing a fundamental security selection process based on in-depth research. A strategist within Fundamental Equity and Direct Alternatives will apply both Data Science techniques and other quantitative methods to develop investment and risk management analytics that will be used in researching investment theses and portfolio management.
- Outstanding background in a quantitative discipline (eg mathematics)
- Experience in statistics, data science, machine learning, and predictive modeling.
- Programming expertise (e.g. C++, Python, R, Matlab)
- Strong general and technical communication skills, with an ability to effectively articulate complex financial and mathematical concepts
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment