HR Manager at Phoenix Growth Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2832 Applications:666 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:322
Analyst/Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Banking (1-5 yrs)
The Company is an Independent financial services company specializing in Investment banking, corporate and strategic advisory
The candidate will be a key part of the transaction team and will be required to be involved from the stage of sourcing the transaction to executing it.
The candidate will be playing a key role in business development, preparing investment collaterals and marketing the transaction to the prospective investors, build a strong understanding of the client organization and the sector in which the client operates.
- Play a key supporting role in several client engagements by being a part of the team. Provide necessary support in the execution process and getting involved in the following activities:
- Interface appropriately with the client and provide constructive inputs in the execution process
- Build strong relationships with appropriate client representatives to ensure smooth information flow & aid in the transaction execution process
- Contribute to internal initiatives that build value for the firm in the long term
- Responsible for Originating, Sourcing deals across sectors in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance i.e. (M&A, Private Equity, Debt)
The responsibilities include:
- Preparation of teasers, IMs
- Conducting industry research
- Marketing of the opportunity to potential investors
- Maintaining data room
- Outstanding academic record
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting
- Entrepreneurial drive, orientation towards excellence
- Disciplined and focused, self motivated and driven
- Ability to take initiatives and work independently
- Knowledge of Excel, word, power point
- Ability to multi task
MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA
THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS JOB :
At Phoenix Growth, you will benefit with networking opportunities, while handling real responsibilities throughout your tenure. You will benefit from on-the-job experiences in the financial markets and learn from outstanding colleagues.
Practical exposure to the markets will give you a disciplined approach to producing reports, analyzing alternative investment products, providing ongoing assessments of fundamental trends in an industry.