Analyst/Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Banking (1-3 yrs)
The company is a mid-market investment bank focused on advisory services to corporates for private equity fundraising and mergers & acquisitions.
While we are a sector agnostic firm, the current focus sectors include Healthcare, Technology, Consumer and Financial Services.
The current position involves supporting the origination and execution of transactions and working with various parties to ensure successful deal closure.
- In-depth research on assigned sectors.
- Creating various types of financial models for mergers & acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Valuation analysis: comparable companies, precedent transactions, DCF.
- Preparation and review of materials, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books.
- Interacting with clients and external agencies for transaction coordination.
- Assist in due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of transactions.
Experience: 1-3 years in investment banking / Big Four / consulting
Academic Qualifications: Undergrad + CFA / CA / Under Grad / Post Grad from Top Tier School
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.