Senior Recruitment Consultant at HCapital Technologies Private Limited
Views:1330 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
Analyst/Associate/Senior Analyst/Senior Associate - Credit Risk - EMEA Regulated Funds - Investment Bank (2-9 yrs)
Job Location : Mumbai Powai
Corporate Title : Analyst / Sr Analyst / Associate / Sr Associate
Experience: 2 - 9 years
Qualification : Chartered Accountant (Rank holder or 1st Attempt pass), PGDM/MBA from top-tier Colleges
Position Specifications :
- As a Credit Analyst responsible for a portfolio of European Regulated Funds, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the portfolio, including assignment of credit ratings, setting and monitoring credit limits, monitoring early warning indicators and portfolio administration. The position requires you to frequently interact with Sales, Traders, Operations, Middle Office and other teams in Risk Management, and where necessary escalate credit concerns to senior management.
Role & Responsibilities : Credit Officer Responsibilities for a portfolio of Counterparties within the EMEA Fund's portfolio, which includes Investment Advisors, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds and Private Equity clients.
Daily responsibilities include :
- Conduct in-depth credit analysis and write high quality credit reviews, to assign internal credit
rating and risk appetite for trading clients
- Approving new client onboarding requests, after performing necessary due diligence
- Prescribe credit terms and covenants for legal agreements with clients
- Investigate credit limit breaches by speaking to Sales, Operations and Credit Risk Analytics team, determine the cause and escalate as per Credit Policies
- Monitor the performance of assigned Counterparties and also closely track developments related to the clients, industry, regulations, etc. and take appropriate action as necessary
- Ensuring that all KRI's related to the portfolio are within limits
- Participating in global projects and initiatives for example: the development of score cards, preparing credit updates for senior management, suggesting system and process improvements, participating in Global Sector Forums etc.
Mandatory Skills :
- Professional degree holders such as CAs (Rank holder or 1st Attempt pass), MBAs from reputed institutes or CFA. Other post graduate degrees will be acceptable, if accompanied by relevant CRM experience
- Prior experience in CRM or Rating assignments, working in any sector. Prior experience in the Funds sector will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially report writing skills and the ability to independently lead global calls
- Strong analytical ability, with an eye for detail and the ability to identify emerging risks
Desired Skills :
- Prior experience in managing a Fund's portfolio or any other sector
- Experience in appetite setting, limit setting and monitoring, setting legal documentation terms
- Good understanding of products traded by Investment Banks, legal agreements etc.
- Data Analytical abilities, advanced excel or Python