Director at Global Headhunters
Views:3307 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Analyst/Associate - Real Estate Investment - Private Equity Firm (1-6 yrs)
Company: An established private equity player is looking to hire an Analyst /Associate for their investments team based in Chennai with a focus on Real Estate deals.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments in Real Estate
- Supporting the investment process for new investments in Real Estate
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities in Real Estate
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking Real Estate sector
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 1 -3 years (Analyst) or 3 - 5 years (Associate) of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Deep understanding to Real Estate Markets in South India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.