Analyst/Associate - Private Investments (0-6 yrs)
We are a stealth mode venture aiming to disrupt the global private investment ecosystem. We are looking for rock star analysts/associates. This is a completely remote based opportunity.
Please make sure you provide a detailed answer for the screening questions. This will be an important factor for us to consider the application.
There are two different roles on offer.
You get to be a part of consulting projects helping global VCs, PEs and startups raise capital more effectively from institutional investors. This role gives you a well-rounded exposure to the private investment landscape and finance ops. The team is headed by an ex-Limited Partner with a decade of experience in consulting and investments and with over 5 years of experience investing into PE/VCs. The clients are spread over US, Europe and Asia.
- Handling project management with clients (VCs/PEs/Family Offices/ Startups)
- Performing financial modeling for funds/startups
- Supporting due diligence
- Preparing marketing and legal decks for funds and startups
- Preparing questionnaires and interviewing client partners
- Performing business development
You get to contribute to helping startups raise capital in India and globally. The team is headed by an IIM alum with over a decade of experience working with startups. The clients are spread over South Asia and South East Asia.
- Preparing market research and analysis
- Managing startup deal flow
- Analyzing startup pitch decks
- Presenting financial modeling and valuation
- Presenting investment memos
- Managing legal and financial diligence
- Helping portfolio companies scale by taking on roles in marketing, sales and hiring
- Helping portfolio companies raise their next funding round
- Managing relationships with stakeholders in the startup ecosystem
- Driving business development and partnerships
- Recruit, train and develop team members
What we expect from you:
- A combination of consulting and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong financial acumen and data driven
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a remote and startup setup
- An ownership ethic with a go-getter attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
Good to have:
- CA/ CAIA/CFA
- Strong understanding of one or more sector(s)
- PE/VC/Consulting/Research background
What you get:
- Insight into the global venture ecosystem
- Network with the leading startups/ VCs/PEs locally/ globally
While applying, feel free to include a link to any blog you have written on any business topic (optional)