Recruitment Co-Ordinator at ABC
Views:6266 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Analyst/Associate - Model Validation & Governance - Retail/Consumer Banking (3-8 yrs)
Model Validation & Governance - Analyst/Associate
- This group is responsible for the development and implementation of a firm wide Estimations and Model Risk Management Policy and Procedures framework. Responsibilities include performing independent reviews of models, Change control, Ongoing model performance assessment and other such activities to identify and mitigate key model risk issues.
- In this process, We work closely with the Lines of Business and functional teams on model governance activities and developing issues. We also interact regularly with several groups including: Model Development teams, LoB Risk and Control Managers, Fair Lending, Compliance, Audit and Bank regulators.
- Independent reviews and re-reviews of Finance, Credit, Risk, Fraud, Operations, Marketing and other models for Consumer & Community Banking businesses such as Mortgage Banking, Auto Finance, Home Lending, Card Services Business Banking, Merchant Services, Digital payments and Consumer Banking.
- Work with validation and governance review teams in other locations, to ensure high quality model reviews, re-reviews, minor model enhancements, and model usage reviews in compliance with firm's Estimation policies and procedures
- Work with other partners such as the COO team, CCB Risk and Control functions, Finance, Fair Lending, Technology and Audit to ensure that key model risks are understood, recorded, monitored and managed with appropriate compensating controls (when applicable).
- Supports Model performance Monitoring
Required Qualifications :
- Strong quantitative skills and some coding skills desirable (e,g SAS, Python, R). Master degree in Quantitative discipline or an MBA with an degree in areas such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics etc. from top tier Universities.
- Experience in model development and/or model validation and strong familiarity with data preparation and processing
At least 3+ year of the following areas (preferably in Retail/Consumer banking) :
- Quantitative Model Development
- Quantitative Risk Management function or Model Validation
Strong proficiency in Consumer banking products and business processes.
Work Experience in one or more of the following :
- Mortgage Banking, Consumer Credit or Banking, Credit Cards or Auto Financing
- Excellent communications skills - Verbal and Written
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.