Analyst/Associate - Investment Banking Strategy/M&A - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-6 yrs)
- Work closely and in partnership with AEJ IBD COO Team covering sales, trading, research, structuring, M&A, Equity Capital Markets, and Debt Capital Markets
- Owning and Driving business initiatives to achieve IBD COO business objectives; both regional and global in nature
Strategic Business Analysis, Management Presentations:
- Help quantify new business opportunities in partnership with IBD COO / Front Office as well as corporate functions
Partnering with Technology, Operations, Finance and other Corporate functions:
- To own day-to-day issues pertaining to corporate function and ensure successful closure.
- Drive the process for new products from the Front Office in co-ordination with the front office/ new products team and corporate functions
- Be able to take a lead role in the review, automation and streamlining of any functions.
Control and Conduct
- Ensuring adherence to business policies.
- Owning Audit points and driving successful closure.
- Expense approval, tracking and expense management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional counterparts at senior levels
- Strong Analytical and Situational Problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge and Interest of Investment Banking products and products (M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Acquisition Leveraged Finance, Equity Solutions, Structured Financing, Macro Risk Solutions)
- Good understanding of the investment banking processes including understanding business performance
- Good project management skills - planning, coordination/ execution, senior management reporting, situational
- Prior experience of driving initiatives in the banking / capital markets space
- Is entrepreneurial and independent; a self-starter, takes ownership, exhibits integrity, initiative, strong motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize high volumes of deliverables across multiple disciplines working under pressure
- Strong MS Power-point, Excel and Word skills