Analyst/Associate - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an Investment Banking Analyst [FROM A TOP 5 B SCHOOL ONLY] for a IB for Mumbai Location. Preference is for someone who has been a rank holder and has exceptional academic track record. Willing to look at someone who moved into Consulting from Campus and looking for IB as a long term career.
Roles and responsibilities include :
- Identifying and researching investors and potential Clients
- Preparing Pitchbooks/Presentations and other collateral
- Financial Modelling
- Managing existing relationships and Building new investor relationships
- Executing M&A and PE Syndication deals originated by Senior team members
The job will involve late sittings and lot of commitment. The candidate should demonstrate :
- Excellent Networking and Communication Skills [Written as well as Verbal]
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to understand people and their perspective
- Excellent financial modelling and mathematical skills
- Quick to pick up IB skills
Only those who are from IIM's [A, B, C, L] or ISB and with experience in either Investment Banking or Consulting will be preferred.