Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:2107 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Analyst/Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis - Bank (1-8 yrs)
Global Bank - Financial Planning & Analysis - Analyst / Associate
We are currently looking for Qualified CAs and MBA - Finance for Financial Planning & Analysis ( FP&A ) roles for a Global Bank, The roles are in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
The responsibilities will include supporting the firm-wide budget and forecasting process. The work will include creating simulation models and supporting the annual compensation review exercise; working on benchmarking of compensation and non-compensation metrics as well as creating financial and non-financial dashboards.
Additionally, the candidate will work on analysis of time allocations and expense trends; and will be expected to create and update trackers/ repositories on a monthly basis.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR :
The ideal candidate should have:
- Accounting background with master's degree in Finance or be a Chartered Accountant and have One to eight years of relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight non-negotiable timelines
- Self-driven approach and have an impressive sense of ownership
- Ability to independently conceptualize solutions for unstructured queries and drive projects at initial stages
- Impressive eye for detail and good written and verbal communication skills