Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2669 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Analyst/Associate - Credit Research - Hedge Fund - BFS - IIT/IIM (3-6 yrs)
Hedge Fund - Credit Research- Only IIT & IIM
Looking for an IIT& IIm grad, Credit research for a Global Hedge Fund
To be based in Mumbai and support global team
Role: Corporate credit analyst/Associate will help analyze, recommend, and monitor investment opportunities across higher beta IG and HY credit as well as stressed / distressed and select equities.
- Analyst will be focused on working on the hedge fund, focused on opportunities in corporate credit, structured products, and select macro-related strategies.
- The corporate strategies are focused on relative value and include fundamental long short, capital structure relative value including debt/equity, bond-CDS basis and curve trades.
- Develop investment recommendations for the lead Portfolio Manager based on fundamental and relative value analysis within the analyst's coverage universe of 10-15 companies.
- Proactively communicate changes / updates on existing portfolio holdings.
- Work directly with the lead Portfolio Manager to answer questions regarding credit concerns, industry changes, and relative value mispricings.
- Interact internally with Product Management professionals and externally with clients.
Position Requirements -
- Minimum 3 years as a long/short Equity or Credit hedge fund analyst
- A highly analytical and quantitative bent.
- Exceptional modeling skills and ability to multi-task.
- Deep experience in stressed & distressed investing as well as expertise in relative value trades.
- Experience and enthusiasm for finding compelling short opportunities as well as longs.
- Experience with analyzing, valuing, and finding compelling equity trades, both long and short.
- Strong academic pedigree
- Prior experience at an established credit hedge fund preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.