Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:97963 Applications:2051 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1841
Analyst/Associate Analyst - Actuarial - Insurance (1-5 yrs)
Associate Analyst, India
AA will be a part of HSS Actuarial team and will actively work on :
- Extraction and analysis of healthcare regulatory data
- Developing understanding of product features, pricing assumptions, provider networks and rate filings in US healthcare domain
- Developing and maintenance of healthcare data assets
- Assisting team members in developing actuarial models and analysis for various line of businesses and customer segments
- Helping senior team members in problem solving and providing insights and value additions
Desired Skills :
- 1-2 years of work experience in actuarial domain (preferably health insurance)
- At least 2-4 actuarial exams, preferably CT4, CT5 and CT6
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use any statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS, VBA, R and database software packages such as SQL will be an advantage
- Ability to actively contribute in the team, with various backgrounds, in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced environment.
- We expect individuals will be able to develop a deep understanding of competitive products, pricing and network strategies prevalent in the dynamic US healthcare domain.