Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:3681 Applications:832 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:628
Analyst/Associate - Alternative Credit Investments - Financial Services Firm (1-6 yrs)
A Global Financial Services firm looking for an Analyst / Associate for its Principal Investing Division- this division invests across real estate equity and debt, corporate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide.
This role is of a Credit Asset Management and will be aligned to the division's the Alternative Credit Investments (over $60 Bn of AUM ) both in Private Credit & Public Credit.
The scope is primarily defined into two parts.
1. Existing Portfolio Company Asset Management
- Produce and present monthly / quarterly / semi-annual reporting covering: investment progress, comparing actuals & financial performance with projections / budget, and compliance with covenants (if applicable). Fully support local and regional teams to prepare quarterly asset reviews.
- Providing thoughtful color and commentary regarding the performance of the investments. Analyze compliance with financial & performance covenants on a look-forward basis (early recognition of potential future breach), basis monthly / quarterly data submitted.
- Assist investment teams in understanding the strategic direction of each company by comparing what the company has achieved since investment and additional guidance by each company. Attending analyst calls on the company and the sector.
2. New Investment Analysis:
- Analyze historical financial statements / annual reports, peer benchmarking for potential investments.
- Assist the investment teams in the closing process to provide debt or equity capital to new investment portfolio companies