Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:7174 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Analyst/AM - Training - Asia Pacific - Mfg (2-6 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Analyst/ AM - Training - Asia Pacific
Company: An MNC in the Manufacturing/ Chemicals sector that has diversified lines of Business.
Experience: 2 years +
Education: MBA/ PGDBM
Compensation: Industry best
- This role requires supporting the day-to-day activity of a busy learning center, coordinating global programs from the Learning Curriculum. She/he will be part of the L&D COE organization and team which has professionals from several nationalities with very diverse backgrounds.
- The role has to manage the back-end operations of L&D. No training delivery is involved
- Managing the scheduling and general administration of the global curriculum events
- Managing the online registration system on a daily basis (setting up new classes; checking registrations/cancellations; producing reports on attendance, billing,) in LMS (or relevant system
- Managing coordination of programs in the Pacific region, liaising with the training venues across Asia in such a way that programs run in a smooth way even although you are not present at the session.
- Liaising with the L&D Coordinators at other locations to support the Global Curriculum
- Communication to the participants (logistics and pre-work assignments, welcome letters, visa invitation letters, course certificates- ), internal/external trainers and conference centers
- Replying to standard queries from participants, HRBP's. (e.g. registration process; class availability)
- Assembling class materials (participant manuals, welcome packs etc.) and shipping via courier to external training venues
- Support the Global program managers in preparing accurate financial overviews and supporting the - charge back- process
- Creating files in relevant systems for producing badges and certificates; populating and updating distribution lists
- Producing and updating standard monthly reports and key metrics
- Assemble and analyze course feedback data
- Helping out other team members (including other L&D coordinators) when required
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- written and oral
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Strong customer focus mindset
- Proactive approach with a - can do- attitude with ability to work under own direction
- Good proficiency in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.