Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:21527 Applications:1108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Analyst/AM/Manager - Big Data Analytics - Banking Domain (1-8 yrs)
Career Opportunity with one of the US Banking Giant. Looking for Analytics Professionals who are ready to relocate to Mumbai (1-7 years of experience)
1. Analyst (1-3 years)
2. Assistant Manager (3- 6 years)
3. Manager (6 - 8 years)
- Hands on experience in Machine Learning algorithms, Digital environment, Big Data, Text Mining, and strong programming skills in Hadoop, Python, R, Java, Platfora, etc.
- Conceptualizing & executing various Risk Management Big Data initiatives across all Retail Services Banking portfolios. Exploring new Big Data tools and techniques to optimize Risk strategies and to develop the relevant skill pool within Retail Services Risk team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, analyzing and executing Big Data ideas and initiatives designed to achieve business growth & loss mitigation goals.
- Must have capability to clearly communicate analyses.
- Presentations to both technical and non-technical personnel are required to be made frequently as part of the job.
- Ability to work efficiently in a matrix environment balancing between both business and functional interactions and priorities.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline: Mathematics, Comp. Sc., Economics, Operations Research, Statistics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.