HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:384 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Analyst/AM/AVP - Model Validation - BFSI (3-12 yrs)
We have multiple openings with our client (Permanent Position) for Model Validation role.
Please find below mentioned job details:
Experience Required- 3-12 years
Positions - Analyst/AM/AVP
What will you be doing ?
- Perform technical analyses, benchmarking, build challenger models (if needed) to support the business review and challenge process for all new and existing risk models.
- Produce high quality reports and presentations for key stakeholders.
- Support the line manager in the team in the approval of models.
- Engage with model owner and developers to communicate expectations around the quality of model submissions.
What were looking for ?
- Credit risk working experience.
- Masters degree in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Operational Research, or Financial Engineering, or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- PhD a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Operational Research, or Financial Engineering, or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of model development and validation statistical techniques covering primarily credit and market risk.
- Able to produce high quality written communication including reviews of models, risk policies, and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to communicate and influence effectively.
- Highly organized in terms of documentation and follow through.
- Ability to work in a high performing team, and the ability to work and liaise with others in a multi-functional team.
- Experience in delivering against tight deadline.
New Avenues Consulting