Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:7732 Applications:707 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
Analyst - Allocation & Replenishment - Planning & Allocation - Retail (2-5 yrs)
Job Title : Replenishment/Allocation Analyst
Job Family : Planning and Allocation.
Job Function :
- 2+ years of experience in Retail Supply Chain - planning and allocation, merchandising, planning, inventory management and forecasting
Key Responsibilities :
- Communicates with various levels of management including Planning and Allocation managers, replenishment manager, financial planners and buyers
Allocation Responsibilities :
- Creates and directs the allocation strategy for area of responsibility in support of assortment plans and ensures consistency and accuracy of allocation analysis and tactical actions.
- Responsible to ensure allocation objectives are met and to ensure proper execution of all allocations.
- Drives pre-season and post-season analysis and reviews to uncover opportunities and risks across classes.
- Develops recommendations for in-season changes and pre-season assortment plans and flow to ensure maximization of objectives.
Replenishment Responsibilities :
- Owns dynamic forecast and coverage policies for basic items at the store/sku level within the DCM (Demand Chain Management) tool
- System setup/maintenance pertaining to sales forecasting, store profiles, trending, location/product attributes and promotional activity Monitors weekly sales and order forecast to ensure service level and in-stock objectives are met
- Creates/maintains item plans for Basics and reconciles to system forecast and Merchandise
- Action Team (MAT) open-to-buy
- Problem Solving & Decision-making
- Proficiency in advanced excel
- Business planning and financial analysis, Allocation, Planning, Buying, Merchandising,
- Inventory Control and Supply Chain knowledge
- Proficiency in DCM or other planning and allocation operating system