Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:7785 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Analyst - Actuarial - Insurance (0-2 yrs)
Analyst - Actuarial
Actuarial job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding experience in Actuarial Consulting, Valuation, Pricing, Model Validation, Life and General Insurance, etc. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Actuarial Processes for their clients. You will utilize your experience in Actuarial Consulting, Valuation, Pricing, Model Validation, Life and General Insurance to give out assistance with the accurate regulatory result. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
- A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Compiling statistical data and other pertinent information for further analysis
- Undertake numerical analysis and manipulation using a range of systems and actuarial tools
- Providing support and guidance to more junior members of the team in a range of project work as and when required
- Supporting various business development opportunities like lead generation, understanding stakeholder requirements, proposal building presentation, negotiation and engagement closures
- Fellow of the Faculty or Institute of Actuaries or the Institute of Actuaries of India
- Qualified minimum 4 papers of the CT series
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.