Amway - Manager - Marketing Communications (7-11 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Develops and ensures adherence and implementation of the Social Media Strategy for the market. Advocates and integrates Social Media activities in alignment with overall Digital and Brand Strategies.
- Implements Marketing Communications plan, activities and strategy for the market
- Develops and executes content strategy in alignment with Amway global standards
- Manages and oversees Social Media activities. Ensures the planning and implementation of all Social Media projects and campaigns in alignment with all internal stakeholders to the highest standards across different Social Media Channels
- Manage the marketing content on Amway India Social pages and ensure that the pages have the desired engagement level.
- Ensure that branded content and stories are differentiated and compelling - stories that break through the clutter and build an emotional connection and help in generating leads
- A lead social listening process on our pages. Monitor the engagement and ensure timely response are being published to address the queries being received on the platforms through engagement with the agencies
- Acts as a - go-to person- and advocate of Social Media for the market
- Generate leads and target conversions for activities on social channels
- Maximizes efficiencies within the Social Media process and drives strategy optimization
- Monitors all Social Media Activities in cooperation with the Digital team
- Plans and executes initiatives based on the evaluation of analytics and measurements reports and other relevant data
- Ensures well-functioning crisis management through social media in close alignment with the Corporate Communications team
- Harmonizes agency and vendor partnerships to ensure synergies, maximize output, and leverage cost savings
- Manage relationships, negotiate contracts and supervise agencies in agreement with the manager. Monitor service levels and locate, assess and replace vendors when necessary
- Observing trends and developments in Social Media
- Responsible for the overall budget tracking for all Social Media activities
- Keeps the website content updated, with all marketing related content including corporate, brand pages, new product Launches, promotions etc ensuring the content on the website is accurate, high quality, adheres to Amway brand guidelines, tonality and drives engagement
- Continuously monitors and analyses website engagement rates through analytics tools to drive engagement as per industry benchmark.
- Works closely with the digital team to drive digital AOP linked to marketing activities.
- Full technical proficiency of principles and practices of one of more integrated marketing disciplines
- Supports clients
- Leads assigned projects
- Manages programs
- Direction given in: projects
Required skills and competencies
- Knowledge of digital media marketing, social influence marketing techniques, emerging social media platforms and a variety of managing different Social Media Channels
- Thorough understanding of the marketing process and knowledge of existing and emerging media/communication tools, e.g., web, social, digital, PR, etc.
- Good working knowledge of communications principles and practices
- Advanced knowledge of print, broadcast, electronic, digital, social listening tools and viral media
- Thorough knowledge of print, graphic, audio-visual and other media production tools and experience in the production of multi-media presentation and communication materials
- Thorough knowledge of packaging design, branding, OOH, and integrated branding principles and practices
- Knowledge of brand strategy; brand positioning and brand architecture of Amway's family of brands.
- Agency/Vendor Management: Vendor Selection and development; knowledge of methods or techniques used to inspire agency performance and agency harmonization.
- Budget planning, tracking, reconciliation
- Status Reporting / Measurement: Establishing metrics/KPIs, data-driven reporting tools, analysis and status reporting, post-program assessment.
- Project management and organizational skills, ability to mobilize resources against campaign objectives.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Interpersonal skills