Amway - Associate Manager - Marketing Communication (5-8 yrs)
BSMs (Business Support Material) and other communications: Design and execute all BSMs (e.g. All Product Handbook, Customer Favorite handbook, Newsgram Amagram/ Achievers) in collaboration with the brand managers. Forecast, monitor and ensure that sufficient stock is always present.
ABO (Amway Distributors) Communication for Marketing: Ensure accurate and timely communication of marketing updates/ initiatives (e.g. Promotions, Launches, Team Nutrilite, Artistry Achievers Club, Protein Club and other programs) to ABOs through leaderships / SMSs and other means in collaboration with the marketing team.
Branding: HO / ADC (Amway Distribution Center) & merchandising: To ensure through the regional team that the branding/ merchandising at all offices both HO and ADCs is consistent with brand strategy and as per brand standards. Also, to ensure timely updating of branding in accordance with the existing brand / corporate communications. Ensure dispatch of marketing POSM as per plan and proper utilization by regions.
Promotions & SKUs management: Support brand managers in the planning, design, execution and analysis of all promotions across categories. Manage the SKUs on the web and ensure the right SKUs (no duplication) are available for sale across various regions. This also includes activating various promotions on web and managing the same for the respective period.
Key Events: Support brand managers in the planning, design, execution and analysis of identified events.
Preferred Customer Program: Independently handle and resolve consumer queries being generated for marketing post implementation of the preferred customer model in collaboration with the marketing team. Support brand team in the execution of new initiatives for preferred customers. Keep a continuous check on the customer queries / comments on social media and review & address them after consulting with respective stakeholders.
Online Reputation Management Monitor the queries on social media and other online platforms and ensure that timely reverts are being published to address the queries being received on the platforms; through regular engagement with the agencies and internal teams.
Website Management: Ensure all content on the website from Marketing is updated correctly and regularly regularly take action to improve website content and experience for customer facing communication. Along with the Digital Team.
Data Analysis: Develop and share prescribed data reports for the marketing team
Artistry Achievers Club (AAC) and Team Nutrilite (TN)
- Initiation of the Reporting Tools in Hybris for AAC?TN. This helped the Regions in Tracking Potential ABOs.
- Analysis and Sharing of the Reports with the Regions about status on the Qualifiers, and Potential Qualifiers.
- Initiation of the data tracking in Tableau. This involves updating of the Data in Tableau and mapping it with AS400 for any query received in coordination with the BI team.
- Resolving the Queries received from Regional Marketing and Sales Team pertaining to the Qualification criteria and Abo rewards.
- Active Participation in the Business Case Setup
- Analysis and sharing update on the AAC and TN on regular basis with all Regional Stake Holders including ABOs through Emails and SMSs ( as per the Requirement)
- Proposal and Coordination on the communication Tools for the ABOs. This involves automatic Push Messages and Emailers to the ABOs and Leaders. (Ongoing)
Education :- MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Experience - 5-8 yrs in related field only
Required skills and competencies
- Understanding of ABO business model and Amway strategy
- Understanding of ABO & consumer communications
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Performance, results-driven and willing to deliver within tight schedules
- Good communication & Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, excellent time-management & prioritization
- Adaptable and flexible
- Brand Teams
- Regional Marketing Team
- Agencies: Media & Creative
- Procurement Team
- Finance Team