HR at HR - Manufacturing
Views:645 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Amway - Associate Manager - Learning & Development (8-10 yrs)
- Supporting the HR team in preparation of the strategy plan ( L & OD Projects) YOY based on the requirements of the business (Business plan)
- Preparing project charters/process map/process documents/reports for the identified strategic projects to ensure timely completion & clarity of responsibilities of various stakeholders
- Designing & communicating to various internal stakeholders on the projects undertaken -objectives/ way forward/timelines etc required to establish a common platform of understanding.,
- Designing process/ systems / relevant templates/ formats etc required as part of robust project implementation and coordination required for sustenance.
- Identifying & evaluating suitable vendors/consultants for various assignments to ensure cost competitive and feasible solutions. This also involves first level of negotiation required to finalize cost & project deliverables
- Coordinating and following up with external stakeholders (Consultants/Vendors) to ensure on time delivery of project deliverables as per the agreement
- Managing the Documentation of project deliverables & other necessary milestones
- Periodically revisiting the processes / systems adopted for improvement and redesigning initiatives to be taken
- Indulging in identification of skills and preparation of skill matrix across functions
- Coordinating for compliance related activities for statutory & regulatory compliance
- Effectively interacting with workforce & build communication with Shop Floor Employees to sensitize them with the dynamic business imperatives and ensure their positive contribution to achieve the set targets.
- Acting as a business partner to the corporate functions to ensure smooth operations and providing HR support in communication meetings & understanding the workforce needs and addressing through effective employee engagement plan