Amura - Manager - MarTech Sales (4-7 yrs)
Mar-Tech Sales Manager
Department : Mar-Tech Sales Manager
Experience: 4 - 7 years
Location : Pune (On-Site)
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering full-funnel marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India.
The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for a Mar-Tech Sales Manager who will develop, drive and lead new business opportunities for the firm's digital and technical solutions and services to grow their client base in this region. He/She must have knowledge of our digital and technical services such as:
1) Digital Strategy & Growth Marketing
2) Media Planning & Analytics
3) Experience Design & E-commerce solutions
4) Website development and technologies (which includes eCommerce website, corporate website, brand website, and landing pages)
5) CRM Integration (which includes Zoho, Hubspot, Kylas)
6) Custom CRM
The leader will support prospective and existing clients and will also have responsibilities for building and leading the sales for the organization.
1) Develop and manage sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure (contract and first month invoicing);
2) Leading introductory meetings with potential clients including positioning Amura's value proposition;
3) Understand the firm's marketing technology offerings and map their benefits to client needs.
4) Actively managing pipeline of opportunities. Tapping into new geographies to further enhance the growth of the company.
5) Lead strategic sales planning initiatives and ensure a robust process and data driven framework is put in place for the same
6) Achieve monthly, quarterly and Annual sales targets for the India Sales team
7) Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction by working collaboratively with Client Services, Product & Delivery teams.
8) Build strong, credible relationships with CXOs.
1) Client focus is paramount
2) Experience in building and growing high performing sales teams .
3) Proven track record of delivering sales growth across one or more industry verticals.
4) Meeting and/or exceeding sales targets consistently is a must.
5) Comprehensive knowledge in areas of Digital Marketing, SMM, and SEM. Tech Sales expertise are desired
6) Problem solving capability: Understand client business problems and solution a meticulous approach to it during client acquisition stage
7) Experience working in a global multinational organization, preferably a marketing technology product or services firm or a Digital Marketing Agency.
8) An excellent track record in pipeline generation and pipeline conversion and ownership of sales numbers
9) Excellent senior client stakeholder communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset