HR at AMS Project Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd
Views:680 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AMS Project Consultants - Business Development Manager (5-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Location: Bengaluru Karnataka
Experience- 5 - 12 years
About the Company :
AMs Project Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a Professional Project Management Consultancy(PMC) group, delivering services to Base Building, Infrastructure and Interior Fit out, right from Technical feasibility study, Design management, Procurement, Cost management, Construction management, MEP design consultation till Techno commercial closeout.
Our expertise is in Industrial Projects, Warehousing Projects, Institutional projects, corporate offices, IT/ ITES Parks, Banking Projects, Data Centers, Residential Projects, BPO, Retail Projects, Hotels, Warehouse etc.
Having served almost every sector in industry, has given us a wealth of knowledge and experience of working with international Quality, customized as per Client requirement.
For more details visit :
Role of AMs is a Project management consultancy,
Preference: Should have experience in PMC Experience.
The primary focus of the role is to generate leads and driving qualified leads to successful closure.
- Identify strong and potential prospects using initiative, connections / contacts and market research to generate leads (leads through IPC, Developers, Local brokers, Architects, liaison agents etc.) Provide engaging and articulate information about AMs value proposition to potential customers.
- Have the first round of discussion with prospective client, understand the requirement in detail and prepare proposal (technical and commercial) for submission
- Track the lead from inception till closure Maintain an up-to-date and accurate sales information / record and activity reports for internal discussions
2. Sales Management:
- Confidently lead the preparation of proposals and the presentation of services, via online or face to face meetings
- Meet personal targets and work towards AMs sales goals and profitability;
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, on line and face to face meetings with an intent to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Work closely within the sales, estimation & operation team to develop cooperative working relationships and utilize synergies for maximum impact through presentations / submissions;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to the delivery team and senior management as and when required
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media. Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, SEO optimization;
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture and business ethics.
4. Service & Market Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Services provided by AMs in order to facilitate the sales process; Understand how the benefits of our services can meet customers needs in various business verticals; Analyse current competition in the industry and develop a value proposition as a competitive edge Keep updated with latest market trends in real estate and maintain a high standard of knowledge base that can be utilized in interactions with clients or public forums
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.