Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:271 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AMS Deal Architect - SAP Pre-Sales (18-23 yrs)
AMS Deal architect will be involved in shaping and pursuing large SAP ADM opportunities - is the interface between the Sales team, competencies, solution architects, delivery teams and stakeholders from other Practices.
- End to end responsibility of large outsourcing opportunities, that includes
Form and lead winning solution team
Lead Customer interaction, workshop, presentations
Develop and present various solution options
Responsible till deal closure
- Pipeline generation, Proactive opportunity shaping
- Ensure highest quality proposal response
- Participate in events like webinars, roadshows, campaigns etc.
- Team management
- Work with the various Wipro teams to develop solutions/frameworks in line with developing trends.
- Drive demystification, point of view on topical subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/white papers.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation of technology and business trends
- Personal drive
Experience and skill set required
- Min 18 years of SAP experience in various roles like consulting, program management and Sales / Presales
- Experience in leading large total outsourcing opportunities
- Updated knowledge about latest SAP products and service offerings in the areas of ADM
- Updated knowledge about hyper automation, DevOps, User Experience, Zero touch operations various commercial models etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.