HR - TA at Amrop India
Views:660 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Amrop - Partner/Client Partner - Consumer & Digital Practice (20-25 yrs)
Amrop advises the world's most dynamic, agile organizations on identifying and positioning Leaders for - What's Next- - adept at working across borders, in markets around the world. With 66 offices in 45 countries, Amrop is one of the most expansive retained executive search partners, offering services in Leadership, Board Advisory & Appointments, and Organization Design. Established in 1995, Amrop India pioneered the professional and systematic approach to Executive Search in India.
The Role is to develop, lead and drive growth of the business, processes and strategies that improve results for clients; while growing our account portfolio. The individual must have a collaborative, relationship driven and account based approach.
Key Role Aspects :
- Business Development : responsibilities involve management and growth of revenue, firm positioning in the market as the - go-to firm-, and thus growth of the practice. Overall, the delivery of practice development would go hand-in-hand with capabilities of Account and Relationship Management.
- Enhance performance : In lieu with delivery of account and relationship management, is the task of strengthening client satisfaction in terms of timely closures and quality delivery on mandates. This will be backed by skills of operational efficiency such as tactical tackling of processes, policies, financial discipline and assertive strategies with regard to all related tasks in this domain. Strong demonstration of control on these aspects would further strengthen Amrop's stance as the - go-to- firm.
- Commercial Management : Effectively manage all commercial aspects of the client relationship including contracts, pricing, profitability, internal revenue and profit forecasting. An assertive and courteous approach will be the cornerstones of success in this delivery.
- Team Management : Ensure optimization of operational efficiency by building high quality teams, creating a climate where people are motivated to perform well, and to own accountability to help organization achieve its objective.
- Ideal incumbent may be from Executive Search firms or Senior Professionals in Leadership roles from Consumer / Digital / Life Sciences & Healthcare industry.
- Minimum 20-25 years- experience, with Leadership experience in Business Development and Account Management.
- Strong with market connect and B2B account management.
- Go-to-Market strategies and Business Generation experience with existing CXO level network and relationships.
- MBA from tier-1 institutes.