Assistant Manager at Amrit Cement Limited
Views:856 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Amrit Cement - SAP Project Manager (10-15 yrs)
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in multiple full cycle implementations as well as in support, preferably in Cement / Manufacturing industry
- Experienced in developing / designing and configuring SAP in any or more of the modules such as SD, MM, FICO, PP, PM, QM and PS
- Experienced in identifying gaps and implementing improvements
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables, support and projects at the same time
- Has experience of integration within all SAP modules and also third party applications such as Salesfore (SFDC)
- Should be able to work seamlessly with users, consultants and developers from within the SAP team and outsourced resources
- Should be able to align with management objectives and IT strategy of the organization by evaluating and introducing new initiates & technologies in the digital journey"
SAP FI/SD/MM Functional Expertise
SAP functional-techno knowledge and experience
SAP integration within modules and third party applications
Ability to guide SAP team in Report development, Enhancement Functional and Technical Specification and provide necessary inputs to ABAP developer for Custom Reports and Enhancements
SAP Project life cycle expertise
- Should be excellent in MS-Excel;
- Should have working experience of 4-5 years in SAP(FI & MM) module & finalization of Balance Sheet in SAP environment.
B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MBA required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.