Talent Acquisition Consultant at AMPM
Views:413 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AMPM - Head - Research (15-20 yrs)
Founded by Ankur and Priyanka Modi, AMPM has propelled itself to the forefront of Indian fashion and luxury. Widely known for its effortless elegance, AMPM provides a rare and sophisticated collection of designs to a discerning demographic of women, globally.
Incepted as a conscious solution for the gap in the Indian market created between the distinct western and traditional fashion prevalent at the time, AMPM has rapidly evolved into a brand that is poised to take a luxurious version of India Modern to the world.
Its purpose has been to engage women with versatile, artistic designs delivered through a seamless brand experience. It has continuously worked towards creating a brand that people trust and an organization that is fair to its many stakeholders.
As AMPM embarks on its next phase of growth to transform into a global luxury brand, it is looking for people who are passionate about building a unique and purposeful brand. It believes it can provide a dynamic platform for talented individuals to reach their full potential.
The Head of Research will be overseeing the full artistic direction of the brand including women's wear, lifestyle products and establishing the brand vision across communication channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing, researching and implementing the key concepts for the season across product lines in accordance with the brand language
- Planning the seasons calendar in detail for smooth flow of work in adherence to timelines
- Devising a carefully crafted merchandise direction across product lines by analysis of trends and data from previous seasons
- Constantly shaping the standards of product design and procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate
- Conceptualizing and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion
- Holding creative brainstorming sessions with the team in order to achieve alignment and best results
- Staying abreast with the market trends and adapting whenever required in design and strategy
- Overseeing and making sure that designs are adaptable to production ease, efficiency in quality is being maintained and costs are in control
- Working Knowledge of PS, Illustrator, CorelDraw and MS. PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with setting up processes
- 7-10 years of team management experience
- Educational background in design and garment technology