HR at Amit GPS Navigation LLP
Views:740 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AMIT International Group - Manager - Sales (3-8 yrs)
- At AMIT India, the sales team is the engine that drives the consumer reach of our products. We're seeking a qualified sales Manager who can help keep this engine running with their own skills as well as follow leadership.
- The ideal sales Manager has experience with the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and Profitable deal closing. We're looking for a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills, someone with a successful track record who can inspire the same performance in other team members and derive future vision for company.
- The role demands a Candidate who has a sharp mind and an ability to follow Management instructions to get sales .
Objectives of this role:
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings.
- Recommend new business for the company.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our existing solutions address them and what new we can offer them further.
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting (Existing and new) sales goals, analyzing performance data, and making forecasts.
- Develop & using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships.
- Managing existing distributors and appoint new dealers without any overlapping.
- Visits pan India as required to maintain a strong relationship with dealers and inform them of new products, product features and product transitions and resist hard negotiations with Channel partners without getting into pressure from them.
- Good in Channel/ Dealer / Distributor selection, shortlisting, appointment, reviewing and continuous expansion without overlapping.
- Person who can interact for business development in Government Tender Business like MHA, State Police, Forest, Revenue departments, PWD, CPWD and other government institutions or similar are preferred
- Create and execute a strategic Profitable sales plan that expands our Offered products, customer base and extends the company's overall reach, revenue, and profitability.
- Actively seek out and obtain new accounts / Dealers through research of the market to identify potential channel and appoint new channel after recommend the strategy necessary to obtain new business from competition and end users.
- Ability to showcase product with decision makers in department
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs.
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 3 to 10 years of experience in managing sales in a corporate setting.
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Good Inventory Manager.
- Future leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time or more initially to understand business and territory.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Proven success rate at Profitable Sales results.
- Good in Channel and Sales Management.
- Graduate/PG with minimum 2+ years' experience, MBA will be preferred.
- Must possess planning and time management capabilities and the ability to multi-task on a wide variety of projects.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels, including with Dealers, Distributor, local communities, government agencies, internal departments, team, and the scientific community.
- Requires excellent analytical and quantitative skills; technical sales skills a plus.
- Proven track record of successful sales, creativity, innovation, and leadership.