AMETEK - Executive - Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Company Profile : Ametek Instruments
AMETEK, Inc. leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
Business Unit :
SPECTRO is one of the worldwide leading suppliers of analytical instruments, employing optical emission (stationary and mobile Arc/Spark OES, ICP-OES) and X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (XRF) technology, used for the elemental analysis of materials in industry, research and academia. SPECTRO is a member of the AMETEK Materials Analysis Division.
Application Industries : Metal, Mining, Geochem, Agronomy, Environmental, Chemical, Petroleum, Cement, Academic Research, Food, Cosmetics, Polymers & Plastics.
Incremental revenue opportunities ($$$) through execution and monitoring of a mix of digital and traditional marketing communication to select targeted industry segments, within the available budget.
Key Tasks :
Digital Marketing Communication :
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, social media, display & remarketing advertising campaigns, website enhancements & updates
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to increase conversion
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages, A/B testing and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels, device and customer touch points
- Measuring/reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and website traffic flow using a variety of Web analytics tools
Tools and Resources : Pardot, SalesForce, LinkedIn, Online Trade Portals, GeM, BU Website, SEO
Traditional Marketing Communication :
- Complete ownership of participation in tradeshows and exhibitions as per strategy (includes booth representation as and where required)
- Organize technical seminars, execute targeted events with Industry Associations, customer clusters, participation in academic conferences
- Insert and track response for application briefs, advertisements, technical articles in print and online publications.
- Analysis of import data and regular tracking of market share and competitor key accounts
- Own and keep building customer & prospect database.
Qualification and Experience :
- Chemistry or Physics graduate / post-graduate. Additional qualification in communications will be an advantage
- 3 to 5 years proven experience in Digital marketing. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, B2B social media, Google Adwords, Bing Advertising, email campaigns and Search Engine Marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics tools
- Experience of Marketing Automation / CRM tool
- Knowledge of Sitecore web content management
- Experience of executing tradeshows
Salary Offered : 10-15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.