AMETEK - Director - Business Development - Engineering/Aerospace Services (15-20 yrs)
Business Development Director - Engineering / Aerospace
Key Tasks :
- Strategic planning and execution of action plan to expand addressable market and gain market share to deliver revenue targets for the country.
- Development and execution of business blueprint / growth strategy - 3 years horizon
- Leads all India sales and marketing activities, working closely with BU management in setting up the sales plans, objectives and the development of marketing strategies that result in market share gain and expansion to new markets
- Provide guidance to Sales & Service team, BU management on Market opportunities, Go-to-market strategy and Strategy to be adopted to grow business in India.
- Assist BUs in Hiring, Development and Upgrade of resources
- Team Management: Build cohesive team and ensure sales and service team achieve annual budget
- Build key customer relationships and work with sale team in closing large business deals
- Conduct regular business review meetings and provide feedback and work on improvement areas
- Participate in industry forums / events and conferences, and gather information on market trends and keep sales team updated on trends/ opportunities
- Present to senior / executive management on business trends and strategy / action plan to grow business.
- Identify opportunities for new products and adjacent market opportunities
- Prepare territory and business segment plans based on market research and competitive analysis
- Drive Business development team on Marketing/ commercial business development, funnel building activities using both conventional and digital marketing platforms
- Monthly reports on budget, forecast and other funnel building activities and KPIs
- Represents the company and its values in all internal and external business relationships.
Qualification and Experience :
- Degree in Engineering or other technical degree, (physics, electronic engineering, chemistry); MBA desired.
- At least 15-20 years of experience with minimum five years hands on sales experience and more than 5 years at manager level. Profit and loss experience highly desirable
- Exceptional experience in managing, developing and leading teams.
- Industry experience with in-depth knowledge of the competitors and markets
- History of strategy development and execution skills leading to exceptional business results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and work with a wide variety of people successfully.
- Available for domestic and international travel up 40%, or more occasionally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.