HR at American School Districts Education Association
Views:2061 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:299
American School Districts Association - Secondary International Program Manager - Academic/Planning (5-20 yrs)
Requiring experiences in organizing student clubs, activities and etc.
Full time. New Delhi. In March, 2022. Refer to school's schedule.
Job Description: We are currently recruiting an experienced Secondary international program manager (academic /planning) who can participate in the development and evaluation. Who will partner with the other leaders on the leadership team to effectively manage the school.
Functional Area: Management
- Collaborates with other leaders to plan and execute curriculum and instruction that fosters student growth and creativity through aligned, culturally relevant materials and pedagogy.
- Promotes and develops strong teams that collaborate towards daily teaching and managing.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties to manage the school.
- Supervises and evaluates the performance of designated certificated and/or classified personnel; assigns duties to faculty and staff as appropriate to meet school objectives.
- Collaborate with the School Leadership Team to continuously improve personal practice, classroom instruction, assessment.
- Observe teachers weekly to gather data on learning and teacher proficiency to diagnose teachers strengths and weaknesses constantly and determine strategies for improving their practice and improving learning.
- Listens to and responds appropriately to students, parents, staff and teachers
- Experience in training for teachers (above two years is preferred) and ensure the high quality of teaching services
- Strong managing experiences in schools or educational institutions
- Good background and knowledge of understanding and working with staff and teachers
- Self paced and timeline watcher on targets
- Well organized and good in feedback and report to the superiors
- Be self-motivated and working without close supervision
- Be able to work on schedules, well time planner and report responsively.