Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2304 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - VP - Risk & Information Management - Unstructured Data Analytics Team (10-15 yrs)
This position will report to the VP & Head of AXP Big Data Labs.
The incumbent will lead the Unstructured Data Analytics team in Bangalore that is focused on developing state of the art solutions for business use-cases as well as foundational capabilities in unstructured data analytics space targeted at internal and external customers. The specific responsibilities will include the following -
- Lead teams responsible for providing machine learning and analytical solutions to internal and external customers.
- Develop strong relationships with key business partners across the globe.
- Provide outstanding content expertise in one or more of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, NLP, Computer Vision etc.
- Attract, retain and develop the large, high-performing team.
- Provide leadership for EDA and AXP India initiatives.
- Should have patents, publications listed in the industry.
- Hands on experience in solving Business Problems using different ML techniques
- Aptitude and ability to attract quality talent for BDL.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, or PhD is a Plus.
- The candidate must have 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably with at least 5 years in a people leader capacity.
- Very strong people management and communication skills to lead, inspire, and motivate a large team, with a focus on building a high energy environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong results-oriented leadership and project management expertise to lead the team to deliver on commitments and produce meaningful business outcomes and results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, leverage best practices, and drive continuous process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, thought leadership, and experience to be able to provide input and direction on projects.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with colleagues and business partners as well as influence and collaborate towards common business objectives.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment across geographical boundaries.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.