Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4929 Applications:642 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Vice President - Projects & Partnerships - India (15-20 yrs)
Vice President - Projects & Partnerships - India Business
The role is responsible for leading transformational business initiatives for regulatory compliance and an effective operating framework. The incumbent will also be responsible to lead strategic partnerships to grow revenue across the enterprise.
- Be the lead business owner for regulatory projects and ensure compliance with applicable regulations within the regulatory defined timelines
- Institutionalize an efficient change management program to manage the business, operational, financial and technological impacts of new and ongoing requirements from regulators (RBI, FIU, IRDA).
- Work in close partnership with Operational Excellence, GRC, GCO, and Compliance to comply with external regulations and provide guidance to business heads on regulatory matters and interpretation of guidelines issued by various regulators.
- Represent business on bank's governance committees as needed - Country Executive Committee, Audit & Compliance Committee, Risk Assessment Committee, Regulatory Response Task Force, Regulatory Change Priorities Committee
- Analyze internal and external information to gain additional intelligence and consult with experts to identify risks, best practices and expectations.
- Accountable for Implementing and maintaining Global as well as local best practices covering policy, risk management and reporting.
- Maintain strong relationships with business partners and function heads across the enterprise on regulatory initiatives to ensure no disruption in the running of the business.
- Establish robust governance and reporting with appropriate internal stakeholders, leaders and committees.
- In addition to regulatory initiatives, the incumbent will be focused on growing American Express cards portfolio spends and driving cardmember acquisition and engagement through the strategic partnership ecosystem.
- Identify opportunities to drive partner collaborations in the consumer, merchant and commercial segments
- Work closely with internal teams to leverage existing proprietary merchants network and global partner relationships to create superior economics for American Express
- Drive success metrics for campaigns and partner engagements, while benchmarking to maintain American Express's lead amongst competition
- Maintain strong focus on external developments, stakeholder management, process optimization and superior relationship building.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBA/ CA with minimum 15 years experience
- Understanding and experience of external business environment, operational risk, internal control within the Banking or financial services industries.
- Strong relationship building experience / ability to develop relationships with executives, process owners, operational risk peers and leadership teams
- Strong team player with ability to influence opinions
- Strong communication skills to convey strategic insight and thought leadership in identifying emerging/ ongoing requirements and to deliver high quality, actionable feedback to management
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong problem solving abilities
Job type- Permanent
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.