Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1093 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Training Specialist (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
Key responsibilities include :
- Side by Side (- in the moment- ) coaching with CCPs will be the core of this role and where most time will be invested. Coaching visually and consistently is our main responsibility.
- Creation and documentation of individual coaching plans in Compass which are collectively agreed with and tailored for each CCP.
- Instilling and maintaining a focus on Customer First on every call.
- Reviewing and driving improvements in key performance measurements. E.g. Customer First Resolution and Value Generation.
- Providing in-the-moment advice to CCPs, including: ECCO guidance, handling escalations and coaching to own first call resolution.
- Hosting or participating in call calibration sessions.
- Partnering with the Operations Team Leader, conduct team meetings/huddles to close knowledge gaps, communicate successes, challenges and team priorities.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience through live call listening- .
- Providing insight and feedback to Learning Delivery teams, specifically changes to ECCO procedures.
Skills and Experience required :
- Passion for and experience delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to communicate with confidence and clarity
- Ability to quickly identify where opportunity exists to improve performance
- Ability to deliver messages that are relevant to the individual and/or situation
- Ability to remain focused and drive results in a dynamic environment
- Engaging and positive demeanour with the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Analytic, creative and dynamic thinker
This position operates in a 24/7 environment, including working in shifts and on weekends. On-going flexibility is required.
If you have a passion for helping others succeed and maximize their potential then this role of is for you!
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.