Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1767 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Technical Project Manager - SABE ICM (8-12 yrs)
This is a Band 35 role:
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don- t make a difference without it.
Don- t live life without it.
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for a 10th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the SABE - ICM Product group in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment. In this role, the candidate will be supporting the Amex IBM ICM users with their queries, and will also collaborate with the multiple other teams to resolve the raised issues.
If you seek challenge, have a customer-centric, analytical mindset, consider working with SABE, American Express.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, adapt and communicate the roadmap as well as a vision for the IBM ICM product within American Express
- Primary point of contact for all stakeholders, be the bridge between the delivery team, and the business/operations teams
- Understand the customer needs and expectations with respect to the product
- Gather new requirements from the stakeholders, document in the form of user stories and prioritize them into a single list for the product
- Provide requirement clarifications to assist the development team in estimation and build of the requirement
- Perform UAT for any changes/enhancements in IBM ICM tool
- Work on adhoc data analysis
- Participate in various events of the agile planning process
- Support the Incentive Plan admin team with any requirements or tool related questions
- Drive automation of existing manual reporting and data analysis processes, related to incentive compensation management
- Coordinating with the other upstream/downstream system owners to align on dependencies and priorities
- Own the product support process to ensure timely resolution of issues and implement process improvements as necessary
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor's Degree with 8-12 years of overall experience
- Good understanding of sales processes and sales incentive compensation plans
- Knowledge of IBM ICM is a must
- Understanding of other sales incentive tools like Callidus, OIC, Optimize and agile methodology will be a plus
- Strong project planning and delivery management skills
- Experience of leading teams and training / coaching the team members
- Strong Communication Skills, Team Player, and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision
- Proven ability to manage multiple global stakeholders/teams
- Self-starter with the ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings to support global markets.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Digital Commerce
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.