Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:442 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Technical Project Manager (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
About American Express
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
American Express has embarked on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product road map. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team.
Member of a product delivery team Works in partnership with Product Management and Owners, as well as the core and extended Technology teams including Architect(s), to create and prioritize the program backlog
- Participates in program/release level processes for an Agile Release Train
- Facilitate program increment planning meetings with leadership, business stakeholders, product management and delivery teams on the Agile Release Train(s)
- Support program level meetings in partnership with product management and system architect(s) to aid in the preparation, readiness and prioritization of features for future PI planning sessions
- Partner with business owners, product managers and product owners to help assure strategy, vision and road map alignment and execution
- Ensure value is achieved by the scrum on behalf of end users via the program predictability measure
- Collaborate with other scrum masters, RTEs to coordinate cross-train dependencies
- Live the Agile and SAFe Values & Principles
- Provide visibility into gaps, issues, risks, and opportunities within the scrum team.
- Aggregate and drive team Program Increment objectives into Program/ Release objectives to ensure successful delivery
- Mentor and coach to Agile Scrum on Agile/Lean/SAFe Principles
- Participate in enterprise program management improvement and standardization activities
- Encourage collaboration and quality practices between system architects & Agile teams
- Oversight to ensure the timely identification and prioritization of technical infrastructure to support implementation of priority features and enablers e.g. Architectural Runway
- Promote compliance with SDLC standards
- Ensures data integrity for the Agile Scrum within the Agile Management tools
- Facilitate agile scrum processes and execution to ensure value delivery and continuous improvement applications across the Oracle ERP technology stack.
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven): Business Outcomes:
- Ensure strategic alignment for the scrum deliverables across organizations and teams
- Escalate impediments, manage risks, dependencies and resourcing needs
- Drive program/ release level continuous improvements
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role- s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world- s best customer experiences every day
- 7+ years relevant Program/Project Management experience
- 2+ years of experience as a scrum master, will be preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in CS Or CSE or Equivalent
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Development
- Knowledge of Procurement, Invoicing, Payments, Accounting, Assets and Projects processed
- Collaboration Tools (Github, Confluence, Rally, JIRA)
- Scrum Master
- SAFE Certifications
- Functional knowledge in finance, procure to pay domain is preferred
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.