Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1365 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Team Leader - Operations - Merchant Services Contact Centre (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Manage a team of CCPs handling blended process for end to end servicing of the Aggregators for Merchant Services India team
- Partner with Key Functions within American Express Dispute Team, Merchant Services, MTS, Fraud Control and PCG and manage aggregator queries on payments, disputes and payment reconciliation as one point contact for Aggregators.
- Support PCG, MTS, Compliance and GSMF Team on Key requirements of PCI compliance, GSMF submissions and other capability requirements to drive Business Aligned Outcomes
- Maintain operational trackers to support RM with relationship Management
- Support the GMNS Team on client visits to address any specific requirements/servicing requests
- Develop Process Improvement Ideas and Implement to Improve Service Levels for Product Enablement.
- Manage Sponsored merchant setups, verification and approval requests
- Manage active & inactive merchant reports for sponsored merchants
- Manage monthly fraud reports
- Manage Ongoing aggregator oversight process including random verification and validation of aggregator sponsored merchants, Validation of prohibited merchants, ongoing testing of compliance related controls, random verification of aggregator /sponsored merchant websites and random verification of KYCs
- Manage Relationships with Third Party Service Provider, Partners, And Other Business Groups to Ensure Agreed Service Levels are adhered To.
- Management and delivery of Key Contact Centre Initiatives that Include Recruitment, Selection, New Hire
- Manage training Initiatives, Customer Experience, and Building Ongoing Customer Rapport.
- Monitoring the pipeline of prospects and supervising the onboarding of new Aggregators
- Quality Control for all case types and e-mails
- Proactively identify trends and recurring issues improving processes where necessary through Efficiency, policy & process
- Continually Focus On A Balance Between Customer Experience & Operational Efficiencies, Whilst Creating A Positive Work Environment.
- Ongoing Coaching and Direction Setting For All Team Members.
- Foster an Environment of Engaged Employees who are Consistently Motivated to Go Above And Beyond expectations and Who Are Committed to Our Customers and Our Brand.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate With 4-6 Years of Work Experience.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and communication skills with Ability to Work within A Complex Matrix Environment.
- Ability to Identify and Drive Process Efficiencies in Team
- Results Driven and Focused.
- Strategic Thinking With The Ability To Execute And Implement.
- Skill and ability in coordinating, facilitating, and participating in a collaborative approach to the completion of tasks or assignments.
Operations : Operations experience or technical service management experience
- Technical Ability to grasp technical concepts with relative ease
- Understanding of Merchant Servicing Processes and Systems will be an added advantage
- Ability to work effectively with others outside the line of formal authority. Ability to accomplish organization goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Analytical Thinking : Ability to identify issues, obtain relevant information, relate and compare data from different sources, perform root cause analysis and identify alternative solutions. Ability to analyze key metrics and develop service/process improvement opportunities that directly lead to positive merchant impact.
- Interpersonal Skills : Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others in order to encourage and support communication and teamwork. Ability to build and maintain ongoing, collaborative, working relationships to achieve goals.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.