Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1663 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Team Leader - Operations - Card Member Disputes Team (2-5 yrs)
Why American Express?
There is a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- Lead A Team Of Up To 15 Disputes analysts engaged In resolving Card member Disputes.
- Responsible for day to say functioning/Administrative Work Including Production Floor Management to drive desired Productivity And Quality results.
- Responsible for delivery of all employee, customer and shareholder metrics.
- Responsible For Performance Management For All Direct Reports Including Goal Setting, Development Planning And Performance Reviews.
- Monitor Closely And Review Individual / Team Performance In Regular Meetings And Provide Timely Coaching And
- Feedback To Improve/Sustain Performance . Support Customer Satisfaction/Quality Initiatives To Drive Extraordinary Customer Care.
- Develop And implement Quality Standards,apply Compliance/Control in all activities of the department to ensure quality services are delivered to Customers.
- Lead and manage projects as required including usage of Six Sigma and project management methodologies.
- Mentor new Team Leaders in CFN Disputes.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation
- Amex product knowledge desirable.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.