Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2402 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Team Leader - Operations (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for a 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Lead a team of 12 - 15 Account Protection Specialists
- Responsible for Goal setting, Performance reviews and development plan for all direct reports.
- Responsible for day to day functioning/administrative work including production floor management
- Responsible for delivery of all customer and shareholder metrics as per goals
- Work closely with the Risk Management and other stakeholders
- Manage churn/attrition of team members
- Support CSAT initiatives in enhancing / meeting external (VoCM) metrics
- Strong focus on internal SLAs (Service Level /Aging/Quality)
- Conduct daily Coaching & Feedback sessions for specialists.
- Responsible for compliance & Governance for all processes and policies.
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward/recognition tools available.
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
- Collaborate with the console in forecasting, scheduling and leave planning.
- Decision making in critical and day-to-day situations
- 24- 7 Shifts
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Proven track record of driving extraordinary Customer Service
- Excellent coaching skills.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven ability to drive teams towards high productivity & sustained performance either through people leadership role /designated SPOC role
- Innovation mindset
- Analytics and Six Sigma Experience.
The American Express competencies for this role are:
- We Deliver for our Customer
- We Make it Great
- We Do What's Right
- We Respect People
- We Need Different Views
- We Win as a Team
- We Care about the Communities.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.