Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2616 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Team Leader - Customer Service Operations (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for a 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
The incumbent will be expected to:
- Lead a team of 12 - 15 Credit Analysts
- Responsible for Goal setting, Performance reviews and development plan for all direct reports
- Responsible for day to day functioning/administrative work including production floor management
- Responsible for delivery of all customer and shareholder metrics as per goals
- Manage churn/attrition of team members
- Support CSAT initiatives in enhancing VOCM (T3B Scores)
- Strong focus on internal SLAs (Service Level & Aging)
- Conduct daily/weekly Coaching & Feedback sessions for analysts.
- Provide development opportunities, coaching, and resources.
- Responsible for compliance for all processes and policies.
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward/recognition tools available.
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
- Collaborate with GOCM in forecasting, scheduling and leave planning.
- Decision making in critical and day-to-day situations Shift 24X7
- Graduate / Post-Graduate With 4-6 Years of Work Experience.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and communication skills with Ability to Work within A Complex Matrix Environment.
- Ability to Identify and Drive Process Efficiencies in Team
- Strategic Thinking With The Ability To Execute And Implement.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to identify issues, obtain relevant information.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others in order to encourage and support communication and teamwork.
- Minimum 18 months of team leading experience
- Ability to build and maintain ongoing, collaborative, working relationships to achieve goals.
- The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3/L3 or better in the last annual PMP review
- The incumbent should not be on any type of counseling at the time of applying
- The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum of 12 months at Band 30 in the current role as on the date of application timeline.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.