Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2498 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Team Leader - Compliance - Payments Domain (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 30 role :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Incumbent will be responsible to strategize and drive improvement opportunities in control review standards for payment.
- Successful candidate will be responsible to driving efficiencies and standardization for controls within payment process. He will lead discussions with various risk team, auditors, AXP business users to enable minimization of risk of third party onboarding, duplicate / incorrect payments.
- Redefine structure for procurement & payment review process in line with Amex policies and procedures
- Define strategy driving efficiency for payments processes
- Ensure completeness and comprehensiveness of audit plans
- Interact with business partners to identify gaps in process and fix them proactively
- Review legacy payments data to identify opportunities to improve controls around payments/recovery
- Lead trainings with business partners
- Strategize development of data quality standards to drive consistency
- Lead review of root cause analysis of risk events as an input to the development of preventive controls and generate improve controls
- Globalize learnings across Global Payments team to improve quality /efficiency of reviews and timely remediation of issues
- Advanced degree preferred (MBA/Chartered Accountant/Post Graduate) with at least 2 years of post-qualification work experience in an internal control, risk management and audit. Extensive experience of Payments processes will be preferred
- Knowledge of Procurement businesses, products and systems
- Expert knowledge of Payments processes, systems and linked controls
- Quick learner and self-starter and strong willingness to learn and embrace new things
- Attention to detail and result oriented
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.