Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1730 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Specialist - Learning & Development - Travel & Lifestyle Customer Servicing Team (5-10 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
This role will be part of the L&D Centre of Excellence primarily catering to Travel & Lifestyle Customer Servicing Team in our organization, and the successful candidate will :
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of learning & development programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities in support of the organization's needs.
- Design and Deliver engaging Soft Skills learning content for both in person training and digital platforms.
- Deliver Continuous Education Initiatives for tenured employees.
- Collate and Share Training Feedback. Develop reinforcements and evaluate outcomes.
- Have extensive experience in delivering trainings and 1:1 coaching interactions to improve Communication Skills (Spoken and Written), Objection Handling and Relationship Building Skills of employees.
- Execute a varied delivery style to fit the audience and build learner engagement and motivation through adult learning principles.
- Conduct Periodic Knowledge Assessments/Refreshers to keep learnings afresh.
- Partner with HR Learning Teams to deliver a robust learning plan for India Business Employees.
Educational Background Required - MBA or Equivalent
Experience Required :
- Minimum 5 years of Learning & Development Experience in Corporate Soft Skills and VNA domains
Skills Required :
- Excellent Spoken and Written Communication Skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Up-to-date with Learning Industry Standards to incorporate and deliver engaging classroom learning sessions.
- Highly customer focused attitude with a sound understanding of the Premium Consumer needs.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels.
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.