Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4080 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Specialist - Learning & Development - Travel & Lifestyle Customer Servicing Team (5-10 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
This role will be part of the L&D Centre of Excellence primarily catering to Travel & Lifestyle Customer Servicing Team in our organization, and the successful candidate will :
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of learning & development programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities in support of the organization's needs.
- Design and Deliver engaging Soft Skills learning content for both in person training and digital platforms.
- Deliver Continuous Education Initiatives for tenured employees.
- Collate and Share Training Feedback. Develop reinforcements and evaluate outcomes.
- Have extensive experience in delivering trainings and 1:1 coaching interactions to improve Communication Skills (Spoken and Written), Objection Handling and Relationship Building Skills of employees.
- Execute a varied delivery style to fit the audience and build learner engagement and motivation through adult learning principles.
- Conduct Periodic Knowledge Assessments/Refreshers to keep learnings afresh.
- Partner with HR Learning Teams to deliver a robust learning plan for India Business Employees.
Educational Background Required - MBA or Equivalent
Experience Required :
- Minimum 5 years of Learning & Development Experience in Corporate Soft Skills and VNA domains
Skills Required :
- Excellent Spoken and Written Communication Skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Up-to-date with Learning Industry Standards to incorporate and deliver engaging classroom learning sessions.
- Highly customer focused attitude with a sound understanding of the Premium Consumer needs.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels.
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.