Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2543 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Social Media Analyst (3-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Build 360 degree social media campaign strategies backed by media audience behavior, consumption and insights
- Work with in country marketing team and respective agencies to execute acquisition focused social & digital plans
- Outline the social KPIs as part of the overall digital media campaigns during the planning stage to ensure proper measurement to show how digital can drive business
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- At least 3-4 year experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in 360 integrated marketing management from creative development until execution
- Marketing & Digital Media know-how
- Experience in marketing for financial segment will be considered as a plus
- Strategic, communication, presentation, interpersonal and team-oriented skills
- Ability to think strategically AND to master execution.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.