Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3555 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Service Delivery Leader - Portfolio Manager (8-13 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Portfolio Manager for a key Collection partner/Agency servicing US market
- Oversee/Optimize The Overall Performance Through In-Depth Analysis On Effectiveness Of Collections, Key Process Indicators And Collector Level Effectiveness
- Provide Thought Leadership, Drive Initiatives And Grow Agencies Market Share, Maximizing Returns Through Best-In-Class Collection Economics
- Understand Key Drivers In Performance, Optimal Settings For The Key Drivers, Motivation Behind Actions/Operational Levers And Impacts To Results
- Carry A Small Business Owner Mind-Set Working With A Strong Sense Of Urgency And Purpose In The Execution Of Treatment/Solutions
- Partner With Agencies To Identify Opportunities/Root Cause, Deliver And Monitor Solutions To Improve Overall Performance
- Implement And Maximize The Usage Of Collection Treatment Tools/Strategies
- People Management
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Post Graduation In Business/Statistics/Engineering preferred
- 8+ years of experience In Credit / Collections Operations, Agency Management And/or Project Management with experience in managing US collections
- Self Directed With Strong Interest In The Collection Business And Passionate In Driving Business Results. Strong
- Thought Leadership With Ability To Incorporate Analytical & Operational Aspects To Design & Implement Innovative Solutions To Drive Performance.
- Ability To Learn Quickly And Work Independently With Complex, Unstructured Initiatives.
- Proven Ability To Successfully Multitask And Constantly Juggle Priorities
- Ability To Partner And Influence Vendors, Peers And Management
- Excellent Verbal, Written And Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Knowledge & skills to manage multiple international markets
- Experience & strong people management skills
- Strong analytical skills-
- Internal candidates with relevant collections experience, managing US market preferred.
- Minimum rating of G2L2
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.