Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2662 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Service Delivery Leader (8-13 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing fraud operational strategy to maximize effectiveness and production efficiencies.
- The position is accountable to effectively manage the key production and servicing indicators of Inbound /Outbound and Back-office Fraud Operations with flawless execution of Risk Management policies and procedures.
Principal responsibilities include: .
- Lead, coach and develop Team Leaders/Managers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business leaders across the Network.
- Ensure appropriate operational controls are in place and maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that daily volumes are worked in a timely manner, in full compliance with risk management and financial policies, and compliance requirements.
- Quickly identify negative trends in operational indicators and implement effective corrective measures with a sense of urgency.
- Effectively manage operational issues, concerns, negotiations, performance results and relationships.
- Achieve high levels of employee engagement and motivation.
- Understand drivers of customer experience, and collaborate with Risk Management, Quality and Training departments to develop and execute plans to improve Customer Satisfaction metrics
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Postgraduate With Relevant Experience Preferably In Service Industry.
- Sound Knowledge Of Workforce Management Process & Methodologies.
- Experience In Coaching & Development Of Large Teams.
- Good Working Interpersonal And Negotiation Skills
- Ability to effectively influence various levels of management in Lines of Business and Staff Groups.
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Skills.
- Ability To Demonstrate Flexibility And Resilience In The Face Of Changing Business Requirement.
- Result Oriented Ability to drive change in a highly consensus-driven culture.
- Strong team and thought leadership and the ability to innovate.
- Knowledge of the Fraud industry as it relates to the credit card business including knowledge of call center management.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills alongside proven decision-making and risk management abilities
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.