Talent Acquisition at American Express
Views:3873 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Service Delivery Lead - Sales Incentive Planning & Calculation Process (10-15 yrs)
Service Delivery Lead | American Express
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- This exciting role will be to lead the team managing the Sales Incentive Planning & Calculation process in Global Business Services for American Express.
- The incumbent would need to work with the larger stakeholders and ensure timely and accurate Sales Incentive management and payouts.
- The leader's responsibility will include supervising day to day operations of BAU and adhoc reporting tasks and engaging with Planning and reporting business partners to understand new business requirements and provide regular updates on team's performance metrics.
- Manage day to day operations and pipeline of tasks for team and prepare and report critical team metrics like Effectiveness, Sales productivity, Cost per transaction, timeliness, accuracy, etc
- Work in collaboration with business partners, Tech teams to enhance system and digital capabilities, assist team in system requirements, design and development efforts
- Lead team in executing annual Sales incentive plan update.
- Identify and drive Improvement opportunities and change management with customers and colleagues
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Qualification and skills :
- 10+ years of experience in Operations and customer management
- Should have demonstrated people leading qualities in previous roles and must have good understanding of sales, reporting and incentive compensation
- Transformation and change management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.