Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2457 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Service Delivery Leader - Source to Pay Processes (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 35 role :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Overview of Role :
- This position will be responsible for creating strategy and delivery of capabilities for Change The Business (CTB) digital mandates through emerging technologies e.g. intelligent automation (AI), Enterprise Mobility, Block Chain etc
- This role will drive innovation in GSM bringing new capabilities to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. Person will work closely with GSM category, Third party risk and operations teams along with technology teams to provide best in class automation capabilities.
- The position also needs to support capabilities organization to remove friction from existing product offerings and coming up with innovative solutions. Expertise in change management and stakeholder management will be essential.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Implementation of Digital capabilities in Source to Pay processes with experimentation and innovation with emerging technology including Artificial Intelligence (AI), other tech to improve Source to Pay Process
- Product evaluation and buy vs build analysis
- Work with AET/Vendor partners through iterations to bring innovation to production
- Translate product roadmap into a product backlog of well-defined epics and features for a product or suite of Products with appropriate acceptance criteria
- Preferred experience in emerging technologies e.g AI (especially Machine Learning, Python/R), Agile Software Development Life cycle and Intelligent Automation tools.
- Proven track record of turning new technologies into business solutions.
- Approx 10 years of work experience and Track record of successful innovation and transformational thinking, risk taking and ability to create step function change.
- Knowledge of Source to Pay systems and processes is preferred
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.