Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1962 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Product Manager - AXP Big Data Labs (4-9 yrs)
AXP Big Data Labs is looking for an experienced product manager for Machine Learning (ML) and Cloud Platform team in Bangalore. The team owns Machine Learning Studio (MLS) and works closely with end users, business stakeholders and engineers to build innovative ML/artificial intelligence (AI) products from conception to launch. Successful candidates are expected to partner with different business and technology teams in American Express to build capabilities for high impact usecases. We are looking for extremely agile and entrepreneurial candidates who will help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
Key responsibilities are following:
- Lead the ideation and launch of innovative ML/AI products and capabilities
- Work with business users to understand their ML/AI needs better
- Own end-to-end ML/AI product capabilities and drive their developments with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Work with multiple team members to create minimal viable products (MVP) and subsequently bring cutting-edge innovations into product features to enhance user satisfaction
- Transform MVPs to production grade capabilities in collaboration with engineering teams
- Create branding and awareness of the developed product to generate Amex wide usage
- Provide technical leadership to the team members for ML/AI
- Demonstrate the ability to lead multiple projects.
- Demonstrate flexible - start-up- mindset to be able to drive business value in all the projects. Have strong partnership with engineering and business teams and drive the projects/prototypes to its natural conclusion.
- Good communication skill is a must for the role.
- 4-9 years of experience in product management
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and structured problem solving skills.
- Strong expertise in one of following areas: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Cloud, Big Data Platform
- Undergraduate/Masters in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Operations Research / Statistics/ Mathematics, MBA from institutes of global repute.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.