Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1052 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Process Manager - Travel & Lifestlye Vertical (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide- combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities- enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
Function Description : Senior Process Manager
Purpose of the Role :
- The position shall be responsible for leading Travel & Lifestyle Services Payments Operations Management including but not limited to Process Improvement Initiatives, Service Level Measurement, Systems Integration, Automation & other business partner Initiatives
- The incumbent will be required to lead a team of Process Analysts and provide guidance, support and process expertise from time to time
- Incumbent is responsible for completing stipulated task within pre defined timelines, speed and quality
- Managing the process for Travel and Lifestlye processes
- Managing the team of individuals who are managing this role
- Tracking delivery and performance
- Complete tasks as per the timelines, speed and quality
1. Candidate should have sound knowledge of Travel Industry, GDS and financial reconciliations. Knowledge of Sabre GDS, Oracle Backoffice system and ADM's would be an add on
2. Candidate will be required to run financial and account reconciliations on Air and Land transactions and ensure SLA adherance.
3. Should have good understanding of travel business to ensure smooth day to day operations.
4. Candidate should be result oriented and should be able to resolve queries from market.
5. Should be a self -starter & quick learner with ability to multi-task - Proven ability to lead a team of 6-8 resources reporting under him/her
6. The incumbent shall ensure compliance with SLA and other internal guideline, policies related to the business area he/she will be part of.
7. Should be able to maintain excellent quality along with high productivity.
8. The candidate would be required to understand and consistently exceed customer's expectations whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times.
9. Should have an eye for detail with high focus on quality and controls.
- He/ She shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes
- He/ She shall be required, among other things, to maintain close contact with customer / business partners, Technologies and other interface groups including co-ordination with related business groups on a need- basis.
Past Experience : 4 -5 years of relevant experience post qualification
Academic Background :
- Graduation/post-graduation in Accounting
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Financial reconciliation,Travel knowledge, GDS and computer knowledge. Should work as subject matter ex pert and point of contact for escalations and senior management queries.
Technical Skills/Capabilities : MS Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of Platforms :
- Travel back office systems
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors :
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.